SOCINTEGRA is a non-profit organization founded in 2010. The field of activity is the social integration of people with vision problems. We initiate projects whose purpose is to include such people in active work. The organization has been a public benefit organization since 2011. Our organization helps create an accessible environment by following the principles of universal design. All products are tested with the target audience. We cooperate with the Riga and Liepaja Society of the Blind
- classes using tactile maps of Riga, Latvia, the world;
- development of paper tactile maps of the area or premises under the order;
- development of tactile aids to facilitate the learning process;
- organization of trips, excursions and other events with the participation of blind people.
- we advise on issues of accessibility of the environment;
- we are developing a system for accessibility of the environment: tactile maps, signs in Braille, tactile markings on the floor;
- we create audio descriptions (a concise description of visual objects) in text or audio format;
- we offer non-standard solutions for adapting museums or exhibitions. For example, audio inslations, miniature tactile 3D models, etc.